Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Got It From My Mama - Will.I.Am

William James Adams, Jr. (born March 15, 1975), better known by his stage name will.i.am, is an American hip hop musician and founding member and frontman of Black Eyed Peas. He is of Jamaican descent.

He shares his moniker with John Coltrane, the jazz saxophonist. In 1971 fellow Saxophonist and fan of Coltrane Franzo King founded the Church of Saint John Will-i-am Coltrane which still worships to this day. The possible connection with the Black Eyed Peas' vocalist is through the Peas' producer Sergio Mendes, a jazz aficionado who saw Coltrane play in the early 60s.

In September 2007, will.i.am's record label Universal decided on a pilot scheme to reward certain file sharing with cash incentives, including will.i.am tracks from his latest solo album Songs About Girls.

Enjoy this Song, I Got It From My Mama by Will.I.Am

Download Song

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites